Then after Christmas came my sister's 16th birthday. It is so weird I can't believe she is 16. So old! We had a surprise party for her. Her close friends came over and we went to the Jack and Jill's in Lehi where we bowled, played laser tag and some arcade games. The first round of bowling was great I scored my highest score ever a fabulous 128! For me that is AMAZING! It was so much fun spending time with my sisters. And finally Nate and I brought in the New Year a second time! We went to my in-laws where we ate lots of junk-food, played Uno match double-down. Most craziest game ever. Then we played some Just Dance 2 to work off all the junk-food we ate. It was fun. We also lit off some cool fireworks. All in all It has been a great year! Good bye 2010 and hello 2011. Can't wait to see what is in store for this year....